Here you will find links to many city events. If you would like to see events offered by the Library, Arts & Culture Department, click here.
PACIFIC PARK LIBRARY - DPSS - Medi-Cal & CalFresh Social Service Benefits
- Date: 03/16/2017 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Pacific Park Library
501 South Pacific Avenue
Glendale, California 91205
Your Health Matters!
Sign up for benefits at the Pacific Park Library.
Thursdays, March 16, April 20, May 18, June 15, 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
You may qualify for CalFresh and/or Medi-Cal benefits. Eligibility workers from the LA County Department of Social Services will be on site to assist you with your Medi-Cal and CalFresh applications and answer your questions about these programs.
You may assist DPSS in processing your application quickly by bringing the following:
- Personal identification (A Driver’s License, CA Identification etc)
- Social Security Numbers
- Verification of income/assets/expenses
- Verification of citizenship or legal residency/sponsorship for residency.