As a license/permit holder, it is your responsibility to renew your license/permit prior to its expiration. Any renewal notice sent to you is done as a courtesy by the City of Glendale and should not be considered a timely notice.
A delinquency penalty will be assessed on all past due licenses/permits pursuant to GMC Title 5 and 6.
The Licensing Section is responsible for the administration of a wide variety of certificates, licenses, and permits within the City. Below is a list of the most common certificates, licenses, and permits applied for:
- Amplified Sound Permit
- Arcade Devices and/or Arcade Establishment
- Arts and Entertainment Establishment Operator
- Business Registration Certificate
- Commercial & Interstate Solicitation
- Commercial Stable
- Dog & Cat License
- General Entertainment
- Adult Motion Picture
- Dance (Business, Public, & Teenage)
- Live Entertainment
- Place of Amusement
- Outdoor Merchandising Cart
- Smoking Permitted Area License
- Taxicab & Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Vehicles
- Tobacco Retail Sales
General Application Materials
All certificates, licenses, and permits listed above require a Licensing Master Application to be completed. However, some may require supplemental forms and documents to be submitted as well. If the certificate, license, or permit is listed above as a link, please use that link to reference the additional requirements.