About CDBG / Programs
The purpose of the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) is to provide resources to help cities counter the growing problems of neighborhood blight, economic decline and the shortfall of social services to low and moderate income persons, the homeless, and persons with special needs. The national objectives of the CDBG program are to fund activities which:
- Aid in the prevention or elimination of slum and blight conditions
- Principally benefit low and moderate income persons, the homeless, the elderly and the handicapped.
To contact us, please call (818) 548-2000
Draft FY 2017-18 Annual Action Plan
The City of Glendale is preparing to submit its Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan for Community Development, Housing, and Homeless Programs. The City of Glendale’s Draft FY 2017-2018 Annual Action Plan is available on the following link CLICK HERE
Public Hearing on Proposed FY 2017-18 Annual Action PlanA Public Hearing on the proposed FY 2017-18 Annual Action Plan will be conducted by the City of Glendale Community Services and Parks, and the Community Development Departments on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at the Pacific Park Community Center, Sycamore Room, located at 501 S. Pacific Avenue, at 7:00 p.m. Information is available on the following link CLICK HERE
CDBG 2017-18 CIP Applications & RFP
Below are materials necessary to complete an application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) CIP funds.
CDBG 2017-18 Public Social Services Applications & RFP
Below are materials necessary to complete an application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Social Service funds.
ESG 2017-19 Applications & RFP
Below are materials necessary to complete an application for Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) Homeless Service funds.
- 2015-16 Final Action Plan
- 2014-15 Final Action Plan
- 2011-12 Final Action Plan
- 2010-11 Final Action Plan
- 2009-10 Final Action Plan
- 2008-09 Final Action Plan
- 2007-08 Final Action Plan
- 2006-07 Final Action Plan
- 2005-06 Final Action Plan
- 2004-05 Final Action Plan
- 2010-2015 Consolidated Plan
- 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan
Continuum of Care
Additional Information & Links
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD - Community Development Block Grant Program
Community Services & Parks
141 N. Glendale Avenue, Room 202
Glendale, CA 91206