You Could Be One of Nine Lucky Winners!
As part of July is Parks Make Life Better! Month, Community Services & Parks is running the #MyGlendaleParks Selfie Campaign to encourage those who live, work, and play in Glendale to visit our parks and special events designated as Selfie Spot Locations, capture their visit with a selfie, and share it on social media for a chance to enter a prize drawing for one of eight (8) $50 gift cards. Participants who meet additional requirements will also be entered into a separate Bonus Drawing for a chance to win a $100 gift card. CLICK HERE to view the press release.
Saturday, July 1, 2017 First day to submit photos
Monday, July 31, 2017 Final Submission Date
Monday, Aug. 21, 2017 Drawings will be held/winners will be announced
CLICK HERE for drawing details
Requirements to Enter Drawing
- Like and follow us on:
a. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook @MyGlendaleParks and @MyGlendale
- Visit at least three (3) Selfie Spot Locations at a City of Glendale park (at least one location must be a special event). CLICK HERE for the list of Selfie Spot Locations.
- Find the Selfie Spot Location sticker at each location and stand in the indicated spot. CLICK HERE to view Selfie Spot Location Sticker.
- Take a selfie at each location.
- Post your selfies on Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook tagging @MyGlendaleParks and using the hashtags #MyGlendaleParks and #JulyPMLB
- Send an email to CSP@GlendaleCA.gov or a direct message to @MyGlendaleParks letting us know that you have posted all three pictures. Please include the following information:
- First and Last Name of participant
- Social Media platform (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram) used to post photos
- Profile name the photos were posted under
- Contact Information: Email address and phone number
a. Subject line: #MyGlendaleParks Selfie Campaign
b. In the message area enter:
Requirements to Enter Bonus Drawing
- Like and follow at least one of the social media accounts for each of our sponsors:
a. Glendale Parks & Open Space Foundation on Facebook and Instagram @GlendaleParksFoundation, AND
b. Glendale Tech Week on Facebook and Instagram @GlendaleTechWeek and on Twitter @Glendale_Tech
2. Meet drawing requirements 1-6 above.
CLICK HERE for a printable version of the Drawing/Bonus Drawing Requirements, Selfie Spot Locations, and Selfie Spot Location Sticker.
The Community Services & Parks Department thanks campaign sponsors: Glendale Parks & Open Space Foundation and Glendale Tech Week, as well as the California Parks & Recreation Society (CPRS) for leading us in the celebration of July is Parks Make Life Better! Month.