Veteran's Job Fair: Thursday, March 16, 2017
The workshops offered at the Verdugo Jobs Center only require that participants be registered on Caljobs: www.caljobs.ca.gov .
To sign-up for a workshop please call: 818-409-0441.
Verdugo Jobs Center Tech Week Job Fair Newsletter
Verdugo Jobs Center
1255 South Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91204
Phone - 818.409.0476
Fax - 818.409.0496
Open Monday through Friday; 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
Unemployment Insurance BenefitsAt the Verdugo Jobs Center, we have qualified staff who are available to assist you in a one-on-one processing of your application for Unemployment Insurance Benefits.
- Two telephones in the VJC Reception Area are directly connected with the UI claims center.
- Brochures are available which highlight claim-filing procedures.
- Partners provide customers with the 800 number to call to file a claim or ask questions.
Veterans ServicesAdditional information is available at the following Internet sites
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Veterans Employment and Training Services
- Disabled American Veterans
This Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act financially assisted program or activity is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.