Wait! Can you Donate?
If your item is still in usable shape, donate it!
Glendale residents can schedule free Bulky and Electronic Item Pickup Service
Call 818-548-3916 or complete the electronic form below three working days prior to the refuse collection day in your area (e.g. Wednesday for the following Monday collection).
Leave a message with your address, collection day, description of item(s), and location of item(s). Residents of multi-family buildings can call 818-548-3916 to verify their collection day.
Bulky Item Pickup Instructions:
- Place the items on the curb away from your collection containers.
- Do not place items in the street or alley where they may obstruct traffic or cause a hazardous condition.
- Items may be put out no sooner than 7:00 p.m the night before your collection day and no later than 7:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Construction material can be picked up at cost by a permitted hauler or taken directly to the County Landfill
A full list of bulky items can be found here.
- Hazardous materials should be taken to the Environmental Management Center.
For more information, call 818-548-3916 during our office hours:
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 5:00 pm